Sunday, February 3, 2008

Squeaky hedgehog.

Done filming, have been since... Wednesday? Yeah, Wednesday. I've captured and started piecing together the footage while the person assisting me with editing has been unable to meet up. I'm liking what I'm seeing so far, although we do have to reshoot one teeny tiny thing due to a wardrobe foul-up. Oh well.

Editing should continue/almost be complete by Tuesday, other than the reshoot and any others that might pop up. I'm relatively confident that the finished product will be good, although in comparison to what I've heard/read from the other directors, I'm wondering how my film will stack up to the others. I'm not using HD, or a high amount of filters/gels/artistic symbolism yada yada yada. I don't really care about those sorts of things either. Call it minimalist, call it crap... I figure as long as myself, my actors, and my crew like our final product, I'm a happy girl.

No comments: