Saturday, February 9, 2008

Breakin'

Filming = done
editing = done

I actually turned my rough cut in on Tuesday... I can't say that I'm completely content with it, but I know there are things I need to reshoot and at the time I didn't feel it was necessary to reshoot those things before rough cut. I don't know, I guess the script/plot wasn't extremely thrilling to me in the first place, which made it a little difficult to like my semi-final product. I've already gotten feedback from Tim and I'm taking this weekend as a break (finally!) and I'm home in Ohio, but still trying to coordinate reshoot schedules with my crew and actors. My theatre partner, Stephanie, began rehearsals for a cave show this week, so unfortunately getting her to be available might be an issue, but we'll see. I'm keeping positive because she's been so easy to work with.

I really hope everyone's doing well on their rough cut. It'll be interesting to see what people have come Monday afternoon.

No comments: