Sunday, February 10, 2008

Style

I had a lot of fun cutting this. I had a ton of footage to play around with, a good amount of free music (working on licensing!), and even had a bit of time to play with color correction. I'm happy with my rough cut, and can't wait to see how it compares to the others. I think we have a unique project, I really do. It needs some work, that's for sure.

Some scenes need ADR pretty bad, others are fine. I really didn't have a chance to go through the timeline and make everything pretty, but that's kind of the plan for this week... Making things pretty and perfect. I may even toy around with sky-replacement and Apple Color a bit on this -- I wish the footage were HD, but I guess I can go ahead and give this a film look rather than a DV look to replenish that.

No comments: