Monday, February 11, 2008

Rough Cut thoughts

I had wanted to get this cut done earlier than I have, but I will settle with getting it completed on time. I am very curious to see what everyone else has done with the story. I wonder how different and how similar they will be. I'm sure how much I will need to fix for the cut to time. There are a few things that come to mind, but they would be simple quick fixes. One thing that I've noticed is that my film is going to need a lot of creative sound editing. I will leave a detailed list of notes for my sound team on discussion board, like we talked about in class. Music and sound effects will bring this story to life. Some of the scenes seem very bland or boring at the moment, but I know once the sound is tweeked it will add a lot. So far I'm about 75% satisfied with the film. Some of it was rushed, but, considering the circumstances, it has come out fine. I tried a unique style when editing the dialogue between the two characters. I'm very interested to hear people's opinions on it...

No comments: