Sunday, February 3, 2008

Up and Moving

Well we finally got filming on Wednesday and Thursday. Everything went well. Once we saw eye to eye on the character it all went smoothly. Thanks to Desiree (Sorry if I spelled it wrong), I was able to get an amazing dog for the shooting. I'm glad the other one didn't work out. I'm a little worried about one shot but if I have to reshoot it I'll just have to reshoot it. I'm also concerned about the webcam shots. I just don't know how smooth they have to be. The shots we have are pretty choppy so I'm a little worried how they'll translate in the sequence. The music is still up in the air for me. I don't really know what kind of music I'm wanting yet. Everything should come together soon. I guess it has to by next Monday anyway.

On another topic I got in contact with my audio member Ben. He was wanting to come and watch on Thursday but something ended up coming up where he couldn't make it. It was cool having someone so interested in getting experience to where he would just come and stand around and watch. Hopefullly things keep progressing as they have. If it does everything will be pretty easy.

Well... I guess that's all I have to say...Bye.

No comments: