Saturday, February 2, 2008

More Frustrations

I'm having a super frustrating, ridiculously difficult time getting together with my partner for this project.  We've met only twice to talk (one of those juts for a few seconds).  Those meeting took a few weeks to set up and went through a few cancellations on her end.   And then we were all set to shoot this Saturday. We had the audio group set up and I got the equipment.  Then she finds out last minute that she has to do LA showcase rehearsal during that exact time.  I just...have no idea what to do.   Our week days don't work out (at least in the morning at all).  They seem to match up at the exact wrong times.  Her days next weekend are booked for more theater show stuff.    

This is seeming impossible and is making me hate and fear the "new email" sound on my computer.

No comments: