Monday, January 28, 2008

Supplies Needed

After some good preproduction meetings, I do believe we are ready to film this week. I have obtained 3 people from the beg audio class to help with not only location audio but any odd jobs while filming. The actors and I have adjusted some of the dialogue in the script - making it sound more natural after a few read throughs. Right now we're stocking up on supplies (dog collars, a webcam, sausages, wardrobe, etc.). We have decided to keep someone on site to manage hair/makeup. Our last class meeting really helped open our eyes to this aspect.

I can't remember how much music was discussed and how much control we will have over that direction. Personally, I don't see us using much music (if any) in this piece. However, in the event that we do decide to use a score, I would like to interact directly with the composer in some way.

No comments: