Sunday, January 27, 2008

Actors Kan't Reed

I've added a small role which is being played by a kindergardener. I've shot with her a little bit and it is a lot funner than it sounds. She can't read yet but that's a minor obstacle, so far. The dog has been more difficult.

Scheduling has been a nightmare. My partner is involved with both the New York and the L.A.
We haven't been able to shoot on weekends yet because of her commitment to that. To top it off I had to go and write a kid into the picture. Her parents don't get home from work 'till 5pm and her she has to be done by 8pm. So there's about a 2 hour window to shoot. The family has been absolutely wonderful and I'm learning a lot from them about directing.

So, scheduling sucks but it sound like I'm having an easier time than Tori.

Keep going guys,
Andy

No comments: