Sunday, January 27, 2008

All is well!

On MLK day my co producer and I met up with our other actor and worked through the script. Both of them contributed a lot to specific decisions we could make to develop the mood of the film such as possible music ideas, wardrobe, and characterization choices. We also blocked out the script so we would be prepared for filming.
We started filming on Saturday and it went surprisingly well. We're a crew of newbies in respect to producing narrative films, so I was a little worried about the things that may come up that we wouldn't have thought of, but so far so good. I was also really grateful that things worked out with our audio team from 330. Both guys were extremely helpful and gave some great suggestions as far as camera angles, set design, and lighting.
Hopefully on Tuesday night we'll be finishing up filming, and I can only hope that it goes so well...

No comments: