Monday, January 28, 2008

Killing me slowly...

Well, pre-production for me has been quite a bit of work. I love collaborating with different individuals for projects. However, I wish that not every actor would question my ability to direct. I like people voicing their concerns; but damn yo'. Give a gal some room to breathe a wee bit. The actor that I found for the other character has been dismissed from the project, due to too many schedule conflicts. Therefore, I didn't want to bullshit around anymore. I have already found an actor to replace her. Things should be well on there way once I get in contact with the audio crew. After that, hopefully my drama on this end will be over. Thank god I don't have to edit with anyone. Christ. As far as my actor from Dwandra's class, I couldn't ask for more patience.

No comments: