Monday, January 28, 2008

Everything is Smooth, so far...

Last night we had our first of two days of shooting. It went really well. I went and captured the footage, without any problems. This is a tough script to act. At first, I was slightly worried about my leading actress. When we showed up on set, she didn't know all of her lines. A few simple scenes took several takes. In the end, she got it though. I talked to Stephen and he's made plans to work with her more on the script before our final shoot on Friday. We still have the two hardest scenes left to shoot. With all the preparation we have been doing for this project, I hope it works out well in the end. Visually the film looks great so far. I am satisfied with how it is coming along. Another weird thing is that a 330 student still hasn't signed up to help during the shoot. I hope this doesn't hurt my grade. I have been posting my dates on the discussion board, just no one has replied yet.

No comments: