Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sunday Night

We're finishing up some last minute things with audio tonight. Strangely no foley sounds were recorded for our film. I'll also say the mixing work was a bit loped sided as well with one person doing most of the work. It would be nice to pick our post audio crew for the next project. Besides all that I am excited to see it all come together.

Project two should be a fun shoot. Kelly and I are meeting this week with our actors to film them in a read through. Right now we are planning a late week night in Fishers for filming. Communication during Spring Break will be huge here. We are tossing around some ideas for filming in a car. Anyone have any ideas?

1 comment:

andynotjamesbond said...

Weird. I don't think any foley sound were recorded for my film either. Eventhough there were a couple that were unique to mine.