Sunday, March 2, 2008

Still Behind

I wish I wasn't so behind still.   I really appreciate getting this extra time.  You never know what will happen.  I think I could have caught up if I was able to do ADR this week, but Stan had it reserved so we're going to have to do it next week.  This upcoming week.  No problem. I'll just get everything else ready and when I get my ADR, I'll be good to go.

I got some songs off First Com on Friday.  I wish I could have gotten just one more, but the ones I got, I'm excited about them.  I think they'll fit nicely.  I like figuring out how music will fit in.  It should be interesting.  

I e-mailed the actors for the new project on Friday and I haven't gotten any responses back.  We forgot to show up to pick our actors (still don't know how that happened) and so we were assigned people.   I actually like the people we were assigned.  One of them is a good friend of mine and I've spoken to him in person. The other two...I don't know what they're doing.  I'm looking for office locations right now.  That, to me, seems like it'll be the toughest part.  After that, it'll be okay, I think.


No comments: