Monday, March 3, 2008

I couldn't be happier.

Just got back from spending time with Beth and Piers, my audio crew... as I type they're working on the surround sound mix.

I love it. Seriously, all the work they did was amazing. They were easy to work with and had some great ideas concerning foley and music, and I would love to work with them again on project two. I have to pop into VIA tomorrow and add their names to the credits before officially submitting the final assets, though. Definitely wouldn't want to miss adding them.

For project two, it's going a bit slow but it's going. I'm happy we got who we wanted for the leads, and once I get a confirmation from Andy, we'll have our mother and father and a script as well. From there it's figuring out production schedules. I can honestly say that the rough cut date for this film is unsettling. Buuuut why make myself prematurely nervous? That'd just be silly.

No comments: