Monday, March 3, 2008

Frustrated and Tired...

It has been a long time since I've been out of the computer lab. My audio team is behind. The mix is garbage. Nothing is tweeked. The little tedious things that are simple and quick are overlooked and forgotten about. The ADR isn't close to match the location sound. Its very frustrating... I don't understand how someone can turn in half-finished work, especially when there is time left to fix it. I haven't left the building since 3pm today, but now I'm finally done. I am posting what's finished of this crappy mix, so that they can get a grade on it. I'll have to come in some time soon and fix this up. I don't know what to think. I hear other people's mixes, then I listen to mine -- sad...

The peer reviews had slipped my mind. Sorry about that. These last couple of days have been crazy. I will drop those off before I leave campus today.


-Cyrus

No comments: