Monday, March 3, 2008

P1 is 99% done

I couldn't be more pleased with audio group that was assigned to my film. Because I am in the TCOM 333 class that is doing the mixes for class and the CEC, I've had a unique experience to see both sides of the audio work. My audio team stayed in constant communication and was very responsive to my criticisms and suggestions to complete my "vision" for the film. They were consistently on time and in the studios. I'm going to do some touch up work using FCP for my red effect, then run it through color to put the "film look" on it. I'm hoping the black, white, and red will become smoother after putting it through the "film look." As usual, I'm cutting it close to the due time, but that seems to help me focus. Looking forward to project 2 and Spring Break.

No comments: