Saturday, January 19, 2008

Difficulty Getting Together

This is getting a  little difficult for me now.  I joined the class a little late, so I had to catch up, but my partner and I are now having trouble getting together.  She's really busy with Ms. Ball State stuff (I think it was) and we haven't really gotten together to discuss the project in depth.  We had an initial meeting where we saw what each other looked like.  That lasted about 5 minutes, but she hadn't read the script yet, so we decided to meet today, Saturday.  Turns out she's sick and we're going to have to postpone again.  This is starting to scare me now because I don't know how often she's going to be busy. I know it doesn't take a whole week to film, I guess, but I'm just afraid that it'll get too close to the due date and we'll still need to get some really important stuff. We haven't even really talked yet.  I'm free basically all the time, and she's a busy girl, which I totally understand.  Maybe I'm just being paranoid and we'll have enough time. 

I'm supposed to send her some of my ideas through e-mail while she's recuperating.  So I'll just do that.

No comments: