Sunday, January 13, 2008

Blah

I met with my partner about 15 minutes after our class ended last Monday. I never really have any problems with the people I work with within a production. I think more so than anything else, that is the most exciting thing I always look forward to: working and challenging myself with others. 

However, I am somewhat confused when Dwandra states that she wants these productiosn to be more professional than other TCOM productions when the director just gets hid buddies. I'm unsure how this is any different, especially considering the fact that I have a male co-producer, and the script is based around a female character. I do enjoy the script. Mainly because I enjoy insane female-based characters. I am concerned however, how to make my co-producer look good for his class, when his character isn't until the end. I think it would have been a better choice to have chosen a script where the sexes can be either male or female with a one character play, or a script that is slightly more evenly based. I like the script how it is, it's unfortunate that I have to change my interpretation so that my partner can be on camera more. 

No comments: