Sunday, January 13, 2008

Beginnings...

Well, I'll be honest, at first I was not too excited about the script. Dog-killing is not really my preferred topic, and being a fan of Poe, I really wasn't too sure about the attempts at the adaptation. But now that I've had a few days to let it sink in, I'm beginning to convince myself that it has potential to be quite good.
I met with my partner, Jillian, on Thursday and now I am quite excited to get started. We're still very much in the beginning stages as far as casting or crew recruiting, but it does seem like it will be quite easy for us to work out the general logistics of the project. I also feel like we are very much on the same page as far as the artistic direction of the project. We've already discussed some shot ideas as well as location and character motivations. I'm really looking forward to starting to shoot this project soon!

No comments: