Monday, January 14, 2008

And so it begins...

Gave my partner a shout, we'll get the ball rolling on casting by the end of the week.  Read over the script a couple of times--though I read it and critiqued the original version in 410 last semester, so I'm pretty familiar with it.  Depending on how casting goes, I might get with Sam and Nick to twist a couple things around (namely genders), but, being a screenwriter myself, I intend to stay faithful to the source material.  Got some ideas for post...gonna shoot some demos and mess around with some screen tests in After Effects to see if I can do what I imagine.  On the lookout for some locations...already scouted a couple that may fit what I want to do.  This week I'm going to draw up some set designs and hopefully start experimenting with different lighting setups.  Honestly not sure how much detail I'm going to be including on these posts (probably not much) as I like to keep a lid on things until the final product is revealed, then explain what was done and how I did it.  

No comments: