Monday, April 7, 2008

Cut to time

Just finished the cut to time. Once the music gets on there, I think it will be pretty alright.   We filmed a few transition scenes right before we went to finish up editing tonight and for some reason, something funky is going on with the frame rate for some of it. I don't know.  

Filming went okay this week. Kind of sucks that we don't have an audio group anymore and I'm not exactly sure what that's going to mean for us, but it's not too hard to do foley and at least now we know exactly what we'll be getting.  

We're supposed to do ADR on Thursday, but there's not much to be done I don't think.  Most of the audio came out okay and there's not really a ton of dialogue.  There's a little tiny part of a scene that will definitely need it, but besides that I think it's okay.

No comments: