Monday, April 7, 2008

CUT TO TIME IS FINISHED and over 10 mins

I am just now turning in the cut to time. I have to say it is one of the best products I have made here at Ball State. I think it turned out much better than project 1. I am really worried about the time, though. The final cut is 14 mins 45 secs. -- 45 seconds is the credits. I watched this thing a bunch of times and tried different things, but I couldn't make much sense out it without these scenes. Some of the scenes are drawn out but I was trying to show off the actors. Our nat sound turned out fairly decent. I don't think that this mix would be especially hard. If I am being graded on my storytelling ability, then there's no way that this movie could 10 mins. I am sorry. To tell the story, it had to be longer.

No comments: