Saturday, April 12, 2008

Audio and whatnot

I think one of my favorite parts of the editing process is figuring out how the music can fit in.  I got some songs off of first com and I'm kind of cutting them up to fit in with the action...it's kind of fun I guess.  We did ADR on Thursday and it went really quickly.  They only had a few lines to do and even though Liz was sick (and you could tell) I still think she did a good job trying to sound upbeat.  Desiree went out and recorded some foley so we should be adding that in the next few days.

For some reason, I'm having a lot of trouble getting onto the server. I don't know if it's the server's problem or mine, but I hope it gets fixed soon since I haven't started the poster and I kind of need the logos and stuff to do that.  Does anyone already have the logos that they could send to me so Brad and I can finish up our poster?

No comments: