Monday, March 17, 2008

Project 2 starts with a fizzle

Jeff and I had planned to shoot a majority of the film yesterday. Unfortunately due to an actor's schedule we are having to rearrange our shoot. One of the biggest dilemmas is getting everyone's schedule to line up. I look forward to the day when everyone is under contract or atleast employed to be a part of the film. Personally, I don't need to be paid any money (at this time) to make a film, but using money to persuade a crew/actors to help us would be nice. Perhaps 1% of the Letterman building expenses could be moved to a CEC films budget. Just a thought. Everyone works harder when their being paid... Other developments, we casted "The Man" with a Fishers local with acting experience. I am working on getting the police involved for the final scene. I still think we will be alright for the rough cut turn in date. I hope...

No comments: