Friday, March 21, 2008

Frustrations

So... I would generally consider myself a compassionate, patient, and caring person... but scheduling 9 actors and 5 locations is stretching me to my limits. After 3 or 4 (or 5, I've really lost count) reschedulings I really don't think I can compassionately handle any more scheduling conflicts. I agree with Kelly and Jeff... It is truly so incredibly hard to be working with people who seemed to prioritize absolutely everything over what you're trying to accomplish. Unfortunately we have an incredibly talented cast, which means that they are all involved in other plays/projects and also, because of their talent, I am not willing to recast. I just hope and pray that our filming goes well and there is absolutely no need for reshoots.

Sigh.

No comments: