Monday, March 17, 2008

P2 getting going --

I don't really have too much to say, except that I slightly behind on my production for project two. This project has come at rough time, being that most of the people involved in the production were gone for spring break. I have spent the time planning and preparing for the week to the come. The script has had several revisions and is near perfection. The biggest problem I am worried about is finding a child actor. I have a couple of different ways I can go, but neither of them are 100& definite. Hopefully I will have this problem resolved within the next couple of days. Despite these hardships, I am very excited about this movie. I've never made a horror flick before and I think I'm up for the challenge. This will be a hectic week for me, but you can expect the rough cut on Monday as assigned.

No comments: