Tuesday, February 19, 2008

That's a wrap... Sort of

Post for Monday Feb. 18...
Well, due to some conflicts with my filming location, I had to turn in my "Cut to Time" about 18 hours after the original due date. I still need to correct some visual things and perfect the credits, but it is ready for any and all audio work. Overall, I think the black, white, and red works in nearly all the shots that it is applied, but I need to fix some of the red bleeding into areas where I didn't want it. I managed to cut the run time to 7:20 without credits. I imagine it will be about 8 minutes from end to end. This was an excellent experience for directing and working with an amazing actress. Lindsey's performance was great, and I hope I can do her justice with the final product. I was able to expirement with some creative shots and techniques. That always makes the filming a little more interesting. I think this film will rely heavily on audio and music, so I'm anxious to see the work done it.

No comments: