Sunday, February 17, 2008

Finished Cut To Time

Here I am, waiting for my video to export in the labs. I just thought you might appreciate an exhausted POV. I have made some subtle changes with the split screen effects, like you requested in your notes. It definitely makes more sense to have it in the video more than once. I also experimented with b & w during the door scene. I think it help raise tension. It reflects the main character's frantic thought process. I reshot this scene, as well. The first version was a little too dark. I tried to color correct but it wouldn't turn out. We reshot the scene and added another light on her face. I think that it turned out much better. I am really curious to see what the audio teams are going to do with the sound mix. I left it wide open for them to be as creative as they can be. I am pretty sure I took care of all the notes to correct. A lot the problems with mine was with the exporting of the movie. It didn't come out so well for the rough cut, but I've figured that out now. I have a lot of ADR notes, and sound pacing notes... I will bring this up in class tomorrow.

No comments: