Monday, February 18, 2008

As done as done can be...

Like everyone else, my cut-to-time is done. It took forever. I had a good amount of issues reworking the final scene with my reshoots, which took a lot of extra time, and I'm still not completely okay with it. But then again, I don't think I ever completely got into this project. Too much stuff going on, and I didn't feel like I could be completely creative with it, and like I've said before, I'm really more into the production side than being the director.

I'm excited to get a script we get to pick this time around, and I'm excited to work with Andy- I liked his rough cut and I'm interested to see how we can play around with stuff on the second project. I hope that two people from the class working on one film will help making it not so overwhelming. If not, I might flip out, throw the Country A-K rack out on the street, and go work at a Virgin Records store...

No comments: