Monday, February 25, 2008

Ready to be Done

Once again I can't get word from anybody about scheduling ADR for the movie. I'm not talking about the audio crew but the people in my movie. I've just had the worst time on this damn project. I wish I had a time machine so I could go into the future and be done with this God damned project. I can't wait to get my grade and delete from my hard drive so I never have to look at it again. I have a horrible feeling in my gut that I'll end up having to do the ADR in Letterman or Clone to get it finished. I've never felt so helpless in getting a project done.

As far as the other script goes, I've already rewritten it and picked out the part for the acting student to do. The easiest, shortest part in the movie. I think the movie will turn out pretty good. The only difficult part will be getting permission to use a funeral home. I'm confident I can do it though.

No comments: