Monday, February 25, 2008

Project #2- the Beginnings

So project two seems to have potential. I am looking forward to auditions this week; being able to cast our own characters will be a new challenge. I don't have much to say about this week's blog so I will end saying this. The purpose of this blog forum is to benefit the rest of us as readers and to trouble shoot our technical and time problems. If someone has an issue with a group member or a professor, be professional, and contact them in person and do not use this resource as a bitch-session. This class is about collaboration, and preparing us as directors and producers. Directing is about leadership and teamwork. If you are only in it for self-benefit, and not willing to take the time to help others, then you need to step down. Be professional, or get out.

2 comments:

andynotjamesbond said...

We were told this blog would be up for future students to reference and learn from previous students experience.

So, any post about one's experience in this class will benefit someone. I agree that people need to act like adults and be constructive, but no one should bite their tongue and say "I'm having nothing but a wonderful experience" if they're not.

With that said, I think that responses (like Sean's post here) are also very valid and provide more perspective that will benefit readers. There is no such thing as bad knowledge.

Desiree´Eden Longworth said...

I agree. I'm not looking to turn this into a chat room. However, I'm not going to be censored. These are posts to make note what we're experienced. Nothing more. Try not to be so offended.