Monday, April 21, 2008

Oz Veeter Zang, Good Night

Well i had a lot of fun in this class. Learned a lot and sharpened my knives. Heather and i worked well together. I'd like to see what she's gonna do with WCRD next year.

Most of my work before this class I worked as a loner. Now I can appreciate the wonders an organized crew. I had to learn to trust people with work that i would normal leave to myself. It is amazing how much you work improves when you don't have to occupy your mind with little things.

Basically I've learned to craft a work flow. The crew needs a leader at the helm. and that to me means manipulation. The word sound so malicious but it's the truth. It could be anything from asking nicely to waving a pay check/contract in front of someone's face. (i'd hate to have to do the latter)

I don't know. I think I have a point in here somewhere. I learned something from everyone who was involved with my projects. Filmmaking is a thing you really learn by doing. I can't wait to see it in a full-time environment without having things like classes, etc.

Be well,
Andy

No comments: