Sunday, April 20, 2008

Fingers Crossed... [final post]

Well, it's done. Almost.

From my understanding, Andy's finishing up some final touches, and just needs to pair everything together and we'll be set and finished. I believe we'll be going with the audio mix from our originally assigned team. It has definitely been interesting having 4 different teams work on audio mixes for the film- I wish I could hear every version. Maybe at one point.

I really like how everything has turned out on this project. I think Andy and I were able to work well together- we kind of filled in the gaps the other had (i.e. I'm not much of a director, Andy's not extremely organized, etc.). Everyone who's worked on this project really did a bang-up job, and I think it'd be awesome to see our film at Pruis on Wednesday. :)

No comments: