Sunday, March 30, 2008

P2/P1

We haven't filmed since my last blog.  That would normally worry me, but I think we'll get it all together in this coming week.  I hope so.  We're supposed to be filming this Monday and Tuesday and hopefully that will work out.  We have about 4 more scenes to film.  I called a printing shop in the city to see if we could film there, but when Desiree went to "location scout" it (at the time he told us to come in) they had already closed. Weird.

My P1 is almost done, I think.  I think it turned out better than I remember it turning out, even though I didn't get the scenes re-filmed that needed re-filming.  The ADR was pretty painless, besides the fact that it started late because of technical difficulties.  I think Swingley said that it should be done (ADR, foley, etc.) in about 2 weeks.

No comments: