Monday, April 14, 2008

Quick Post - Venting Anger

I just had finished posting my CEC poster, now I am messing around on the computer -- just remembering to write this blog. I have been thinking back on this class, and I was thinking about how much I was looking forward to it... I wouldn't want to say that it was a complete disappointment, but I am discouraged with the entire process. Part of the reason I joined this class was to have help with these big project so I could focus on the more important aspects -- like directing, story, and cinematography. But, I've never had that help -- not once. I've done everything myself, all the way back since project 1. I've never had help from the audio side. Sure, I've had ADR and Foley sessions for me - which do help a lot - but both times I've had to do my own mix. That's hardest part of all the audio team's duties -- It's nothing different from the past years and the projects I've done on my own, but that was why I joined this class was for help. If I am doing everything myself, I'm gonna write the script too. It is just a headache. It would have been nice to have help with this stuff...

No comments: