Sunday, March 23, 2008

First Day

Even though we're just a bit behind, this is going a long a lot better than P1 which, by the way, still isn't finished. We're doing ADR for that on Tuesday.

We finished the first day of filming. It went alright, I think. I'm sitting here in my room right now editing a few things.  So many takes.  Why must I do so many takes? I think it's better in the end because there are so many options to choose from but jeez, it's a lot of tape to go through (3 pack of Sony tapes at Fry's for $10.00!).

So far, we've only filmed the office scenes with Joel and we should get the Frankie, outdoor scenes, and copier scene filmed pretty soon. We're not going to have a completed rough cut to turn in tomorrow, but we might have a little something.  Maybe. We'll see. 

Jerry from the audio class was great. I hope he can help us out again next time.  

No comments: