Friday, January 25, 2008

Preparing For A Big Weekend --

Stephen and I have everything ready to go for this weekend. It is going to be a lot of hard work, but we have an all day shoot prepared for the 27th - this Sunday. We have our talent ready, locations are ready, so everything seems good to go. I am bringing in a friend to help me film. He will more than likely get the DP credit. I am meeting with him today to go over my shot lists and storyboards for the movie. There are a few digital effects I am going to use, and we need to plan out how we are going to pull them off. I have posted the shooting date under the blackboard discussion tab. A 330 student hasn't replied to it, yet. If one doesn't come along, does that mean my grade will suffer? If they need to work for just a couple of hours, I can leave a few minor outdoor scenes to be filmed on another date. I'm worried that no one is going to reply before Sunday.

No comments: